Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
He could just head the ball every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Haledjian posted:

I think the Kat-talking-about-real-life-things (The Prodigy, Metal Gear Solid) are always my least favorite bits because of how out of place they feel in a world that exists so far removed from anything resembling real life, they just seem like author indulgence.

Willing to make an exception this time though :colbert:

I like the end-of-chapter pages specifically because they're author indulgence. Tea-san gets to do something different for the comic, we get a new and frequently weird kind of strip that is intentionally outside the tone and context of the rest of the strip, so it's all just one happy melange of stuff without the usual webcomic "now I feel like doing drama so HERE IS A SAD THING IN YOUR GAG A DAY STRIP" nonsense.

Swords is the best.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Maybe it will be an equitable and amiable exchange of a boxed good or service.