Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Copernic
Sep 16, 2006

...A Champion, who by mettle of his glowing personal charm alone, saved the universe...

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BOXBOT!

...terrible...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Copernic
Sep 16, 2006

...A Champion, who by mettle of his glowing personal charm alone, saved the universe...

Mr. Heliotrope posted:

:sotw:

BOXBOT WHAT DID WE JUST SAY?

Copernic
Sep 16, 2006

1stGear posted:

Just read the entire archive and added a new webcomic to my bookmarks. Hot drat that was good, and I can definitely see why Neil Gaiman likes it.

I would advise new readers to not get turned off by the first few stories, like I nearly was. It definitely gets a lot better.

In retrospect, the first few stories feel like Harry Potter Book One. It's a bit more storybook, a bit more childish, but completely normal for new, young characters growing into adulthood.

I'm not sure if it's intentional, but I always felt like the graphic style evolving away from the frightening semi-giger architecture of the Court felt like Annie getting used to and acclimating to her new home.