Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
I'm on my phone so I can't look it up, but didn't Anja tell Annie that the purpose of a blinker stone is to be a focus for powers, and strong magic folk can eventually outgrow the stone as a focus? Ysengrin probably considers it a crutch and a physical manifestation of an excuse. Annie doesn't need it, he doesn't know all the background stuff with it.
He's ultimately doing her a favor, in a typically brusque way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Court's getting pretty hypocritical. "Time for SCIENCE but wait we need this obvious magical thing to do it first"

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Given how tremendously sketchy the cruise ended up being, yeah I wouldn't trust it either. What if the new boat wants to gently caress a crab too?

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
So am I reading too much into it or missing something, or is it weird that Kat is saying Loup wasn't able to go to the ocean directly? How does she know he tried?

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Did we know that robot deliberately provoked the incident with the ship?