Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Joe Wilson
Jul 4, 2007

Justifiably Mad!
I hope I'm not the only one who thinks Annie's comments are just something smart to through Jack off, not an actual dismissal. Her reaction to his "phew" seems to be she was *not" expecting that (and is a little angry), which means she probably expecting another <strike>collar pop</strike> move by him (that she probably wouldn't oppose).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Joe Wilson
Jul 4, 2007

Justifiably Mad!
I have a feeling there is going to be a subplot to try to get the rest of the craziness out of Jack, because he seriously went from pretty well-composed to slightly loony in these last few pages.

Crazy Joe Wilson
Jul 4, 2007

Justifiably Mad!
My god, this cliffhanger is killing me. That update on Wednesday was just cruel.

Can't wait for what's coming next.

Crazy Joe Wilson
Jul 4, 2007

Justifiably Mad!

Arbetor posted:

Everyone is focused on the last splash panel, but I can't get over the "Friends gaslighting you by accusing you of using them to find someone so they can be murdered? Just walk away. If it sucks, hit da bricks" resolution of the previous page. She turned around and walked away from them. Then she stared jogging and then sprinting. Meanwhile they are presumably still standing there with no faces.

I really wish she would have just turned her fire on, freaked them out, and told them to cut that poo poo out or else.

Would have been far more satisfying than Annie being caught flat-footed again.