Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

After that dramabomb, this is the best possible update

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Hell yeah mort crew :ghost::hf::ghost:

Thanks anonymous benefactor!

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

KSAF Staff Report posted:

Also, apparently Jones is sterile. She can't be involved in this many men and not have children if she were fertile.

She feels more like family than a prospective lover to these men I feel. Especially as a governess, they were pretty much intended as an occupation to be surrogate mothers.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Are those just shadows or do some of those medieval fellows have Zimmy eyes?

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Dinosaurs were actually dragons, calling it.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Jones is a human elemental.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Pwnstar posted:

Angels are terrifying to look upon "in the lore."

Pretty much. They're all eyes and wings and not much else.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Parley and Smitty as adorable as ever :3

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Anyone who recovers from a massive football-shaped tumor is bound to have gone through some development.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Dat fukken shark

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Rasamune posted:

Try https://fyeahgunnerkrigg.tumblr.com. It aggregates all the Gunnerkrigg fanart that gets posted to tumblr.

E: \/ This will be the big mystery that is solved this chapter — what Bobby looks like from the waist down!!

Calling it, Bobby is a merbot.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Bobby's faceplate opens and it's Alistair manipulating little levers with his bird claws.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

The needle-ren consumes the camel, which passes through him.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

I can just imagine Rey defusing the whole thing in the most anticlimactic way.

R: Hello, are you Adam?
A: Yeah, what do you want?
R: This is who's been making your life hell, release her from her bonds and you'll be k
A: 'K

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Hetty is pretty much Rey's foil in that she fulfills his "Demon Renard" fantasy, which over time he came to reject.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Pure Prawnage

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

BobTheJanitor posted:

Hmm, were they still planning on using Coyote's tooth to fight Jeanne? Or did that idea get shelved when it cut shadow and robot in half? Because that could be building up to a pretty bad situation if it's as nice as his other gifts.

My theory is that Coyote gifted his tooth expecting the kids to defeat Jeanne simply because it would cause trouble for the court. There has to have been a reason for her being a ghost that is of benefit to the court, otherwise the court would not have gone to such lengths to kill her lover in front of her and leave her dying of despair before erasing the records of what had happened.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Splicer posted:

Courtote. Coyote is all the court buildings and also the headmaster.

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely a bored trickster god.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Yeah if it's intentional I think it's just a thematic similarity meant to emphasize that the two are both creative beings.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

The villain has been unmasked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5zAPCwCh40

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

xcheopis posted:

I wonder how many people in the court have been infected with brain-wasps.

They're gonna need to extract some of Zimmy's brain-spiders to cull the population!

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Ooh, that's clever. Feeding Ys' ego by giving him an upper hand without offending his agency.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Fighting Trousers posted:

Hey, don't get pissy just because fire spec is the best DPS. :colbert:

I still prefer the Fun Over Time (FOT) build pioneered by Mort.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Screw the wolf on fire, kill the crossbreed fire elemental! What can possibly go wrong?

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

nope.avi

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

I distinctly remember someone in this thread totally called that last line.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

The secret to mechanical ascension lies within this crispy KFC

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Missed opportunity to edit "high" into "fast" :colbert:

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

My theory is that Boxbot stole Coyote's tooth, and is using it to take revenge on the robots that shunned him.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Lottery of Babylon posted:

I'm thinking Wednesday will be the shocking twist reveal that Annie and Mort aren't seeing what Kat's seeing.

Maybe by next Monday we'll get around to finding out what they're seeing.

Wasn't this already all but confirmed

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Poor unspeakable horror :(

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Aww, what a brave kid. So young and risking his life to save a stranger (who doesn't need saving, but he doesn't know that).

Makes it even sadder that we know how it's gonna end :smith:

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Annie lookin nice and official :3:

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Am I the only one who really, really wants this to be a Doctor Disaster murder mystery cruise?

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

"Hello Antimony, have I shown you my realistic humanoid android modeled off Zimmy (but totally hot)(iamnotacreep)?"
\
:q:

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

SHISHKABOB posted:

Clearly she's melting away. Poor Annie, I wonder how they managed to fix her.

She's OK, she can metamorphose into a hair octopus

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

All ready for Paz to go Aquaman on their asses

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Wyld Karde posted:

It's still early in the chapter, I'd expect things to all go a bit Zimmy before Paz finally shows those robots who the real threat is.

I know, it would just tickle my funnybone something fierce if annie, jack, and girlfriend rushed into the hall to solve the problem only to find Paz smiling and the bots restrained by crabcuffs

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

welcome to spider city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

it's been a while since we've seen Reynard, I want to say not much since the Hetty arc?

Wonder how he's doin'