Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

A British fellow with a dry, dark, sarcastic style of posting?

How entirely unprecedented.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Oh hey it's Twilight Sparkle and Applejack.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Boxman posted:

What with today's tumblr, this probation becomes even funnier.

EDIT: oh,apparently that tumblr update is old. I should probably check it more often. Ah well, I'll leave this here in case someone else hasn't seen it. And as a memorial to my shameful posting. :smith:

And, presumably, mine :U

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I find it funny the way he draws himself because he looks nothing like that in real life. (for one thing when I saw him he had a beard).

Ssshhh you're ruining the illusion :v:

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

SirSamVimes posted:

Not if I can help it!

Shotgun this one! I think textless would be most appropriate, unless anyone has any good ideas.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

1stGear posted:

So naturally I read a few pages on from there and Tom, we're missing a cursed teapot adventure, I demand the like twenty bucks I've given you back.

I have a feeling it's like 'the Noodle Incident', your imagination will tell a far richer story.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Ah great, the edgy anti-SJW crew is hear to tell us why anyone offended over anything is a delusional shut-in, who deserve being harassed or some absolute horseshit.

Please vacate yourselves back to GBS or FYAD or whatever trashcan you spawned from, thanks.

In other news: the new Chapter art is really cute.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

step aside posted:

In my opinion, it is okay, good, and maybe even justice to make fun of people you don't know showing up to tell you about their dicks.

If you really believe this (and aren't fakeposting like your carefully constructed tone seems to suggest) you're really deluded. It is not OK to harass someone because they were uncomfortable with a joke someone made.

Captain Oblivious posted:

Nah they are legitimately blunting the effectiveness of the message to those who otherwise might listen.

I think part of the problem nowadays is people paint the entire LGBT movement with such a broad brush. Everyone who is LGBT ends up under the microscope to such a degree that anything is apparently "bad for the movement". People need to recognize that a) objecting to something is not a bad thing and b) individuals do not need to represent a movement 100% of the time on their social media blogs

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Rita Repulsa posted:

Tom was the one being harassed.
Are you justifying the people harassing Tom or did you just swoop in because a search revealed the word "Sjw" so you could come in and feel superior without reading a single word of what was breing talked about.

Did you miss the other posts on the previous page endorsing harassing the people Tom retweeted?

To clarify, I don't support people harassing Tom over this. I genuinely believe he didn't intend to offend anyone, he made an honest mistake in how he handled this.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

IUG posted:

How much profit does he get from his books? Because if I had the money, I would throw him money that. (If he also had them in stock. I guess that's a good thing if they're constantly out of stock.)

I also follow him on Twitter, and it seems that he also got evicted, and needs to pay some fine because of that. I feel bad for him just for that alone, let alone this recent stupid BS. I think the whole reason it got brought up was because he was trying to show how to not write a character after all. With a few exceptions, the characters in this comic are defined pretty well and their motives make sense. Unless they're Coyote, who kindof stands for chaos anyways.

(Hell, his comic makes me slightly nervous because Robot is turning into a zealot and it's concerning.)

I think he gets more money directly selling it through Topocato than from Amazon or other places, so if you do want the books I'd get them from there, unless you're lucky enough to see him at a con.

I'm really looking forward to getting the next Symbol Pin that he sells too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Tollymain posted:

is she wearing contacts, or is that photoshop?

also, while looking for similar things, i found these things and i want them

Looks like it might be the all-over sclera that I see cosplayers use.