Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008
Annie, stop it. Stop all this nonsense.

and put some shoes on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008

Doctor Reynolds posted:

Finally, concrete evidence they're friends again. :3:

Unless it's foreshadowing :ohdear:

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008

It's actually a pastry filling factory, Emma/Jones is part Twinkie.

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008

mr. stefan posted:

I'm just gonna call dibs on this while I think of a title text, if nobody minds

Have it switch between that and him with spiral eyes, keep your current text.

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008
can't annie/other girl just say "actually kat seems super fine with being a techno-god thing so what's the big deal here"

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008

FlocksOfMice posted:

This, like, by the dramatic angles it's being suggested the robot cult has been a Bad Thing this entire time, but every time Kat has ever interacted with it it's with bemused acceptance of what is clearly her due. She doesn't even like... there's never, I don't think, even a storyline where she's like "Hey Annie the robots are like really obsessed with me and call me their Angel and they ALL do what I say, is that weird?" She just accepts it like "Ah, yeah, the robots all love me and do everything for me devotedly. Sure, that's what I have coming to me, makes sense."

So Robot being like... "I have sinned by setting you up as a god!" and everyone is like "oh no!!" and Kat is just like "Haha jeez! I mean, I sure am a god tho, no big deal!"

Going with this, the person who should really be mad at Robot is Annie since by making Kat a god she got pulled back into being a psychopomp, but that requires Annie to do something.

Also a much better turn here would be Robot raging at the new god since she's literally achieved apotheosis from his work and she's just going "oh ok :)" about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008

Twenty Four posted:

That sounds pretty cool!

yeah, it'll be real cool when after 3 months of this flashback and how she got here it'll cut back to Annie going "oh, Omega..." and then we'll never see her again