Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

First impressions really stick, because I can't really remember him being jerk outside of the very start leading up to him getting owned by Annie.

In fact most of the scenes I remember him from is just him getting owned. First by Annie, then by his girlfriend at archery, and then by laser cows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I really like that the entire class is now getting to experience Zimmy Hill. She and Gamma always felt like they had their own little corner in the plot and that corner is now suddenly also the room and everyone is stuck in it.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Someone just up and never shows up again after all this and none of the characters ever notice. All appearances and mentions in older pages are now missing. Zimmy Zimmy Zeta.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Ya know when Gunnerkrigg inevitably finishes Tom could have a hell of a career doing horror comics. He has real knack for really unsettling looking monsters.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I really hope sometime in the next three or four chapters Rey gets a chance to just up and posses Anthony so he can be Annie's new dad.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I love Paz interacting with Rey the last few pages.

Sometimes with all the talking and magic and stuff you forget that he's a big fluffy doggy.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

The twist is she lives but very much did get stabbed right in the face you'll just be surprised the kind of head trauma you'll live through.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Smitty just got stabbed right in what would be his heart if he didn't have a rare medical condition that put his heart on the other side of his body.

His lungs still right there though so they should get a doctor right fast.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

They really need to get identical hair cuts and a copy of every outfit she owns just to make things difficult for everyone.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Whatever happens it's going to lead to an Annie fistfight.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Next time they go to the forest there is another, sleeping, Annie right next to Renards old fox body.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I really want to know who the gently caress else is in Chester House.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Some version of Kat created these birds and sent them throughout all the timelines and realities looking for her Annie.

Mystery solved.