Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.
It occurs to me, that maybe those robots manipulated things to make Kat become the machine angel in more than just name. To get her to actually take form, as it were.
Then again it's probably just a 4 am stupid idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

So apparently Wales is the European equivalent of Alabama. Huh.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

V. Illych L. posted:

no, that's niedersachsen

Gesundheit.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

Wow, even when she's looking at her properly detailed face in the mirror, her hands are still those scribbly pitchforks.
This FEELS like it'll be a dream sequence.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

I literally went "Aw, Tony, no" when I clicked on that update. Man, this is... Man. :sad:

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

Man, Annie's looking like she's absolutely beside herself with anger right now.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=724

Huh. Most of their tracking is done through food.
Now I'm mildly suspicious of the wine bottle. I'm being paranoid.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

Splicer posted:

The question mark is clearly coyote

because

he's

a

sketchy

character

don't you mean

a questionable character

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

Keiya posted:

Her name is obviously going to be Gary just to piss off pokénerds.

You say that like Gary's not the better character.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

Well, this seems uneventful.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1871

Oh, she hates bugs and thought there'd be other people there. WHOOPS.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

Prediction- it's going to go wrong and just completely eliminate the 'ownership' from Reynardine.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

It's a good inversion, because most of the audience, to my understanding, liked Coyote and wanted him to stick around

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

Wait, actually, yeah, doesn't that make this the second of them to experience death? Does that imply Lana isn't dead somehow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

Tiny Myers posted:

Okay, here's my current theory slash understanding of the situation.
*snip*
Honestly p cute if true and I'm excited to see where it goes.

It feels appropriate to me that a comic having so much about ancient/eldritch beings really just being more enamored with the little daily hiccups and eccentricities of 'normal' life and other people to have the big twist be something along these lines in a way that definitely feels like the last couple chapters have kinda fumbled in ways that have felt like they sucked anything interesting out of possible answers rather than the sort of wanton engagement with the intersection of the mundane and the absurd that so many of my favorite moments in the comic have been about. Like yeah, here's the ancient horrifying superprediction engine, it thinks the world is neat and wants to know everything and it's enamored with it all with a wide-eyed enthusiasm, because why wouldn't it be? It's just felt to me the past few chapters that it's used that angle more as a crutch to get easy answers from complicated problems rather than truly engaging with the idea, so guess we'll see which one this is lol