Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid

Think I like the Mad TV one from the 1990's better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqE7ZxH7BJE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid

Ditocoaf posted:

"We've all done good work" is the closest thing to a compliment or praise Annie's ever gotten from her dad.

Which is probably why she looks ... pleased?

I've seen this expression once before when the fairies found out about haircuts (or something. it was Red and the other one) so I don't know what it's supposed to mean here.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid

Synthbuttrange posted:

Thats a fukken big couple of trees.

Thats a big rear end city.

One of them is in the forest. They're going to handshake and close the rift.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
I'm wrong, both trees are definitely on the Court side.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid

Last Visible Dog posted:

I just had to...

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
I don't get the reference.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid

Bilirubin posted:

"Considering that this mug Antimony gave me states that I was already the 'World's Greatest Dad', having a second Antimony must double this quality inherent to my character in the realms of parenthood. Booyah."

He has a spare Antimony now. Time to finish his spirit quest.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Tony can't open up to Court Annie because she's his daughter, and he is able to open up to Forest Annie because he doesn't think of her as his daughter :(

I thought the opposite. Court Annie said she's wearing makeup because mom did, so Court Annie reminds Tony even more of his dead wife and keeps him distant. Forest Annie doesn't, so he can relate to her more as someone who's not his dead wife. Tony's simultaneous exposure to both states probably led to the improved relations with Forest Annie as opposed to before, the difference may be a bit more significant.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid

Tenebrais posted:

In retrospect this was already indicated by Cvet and Eglamore's inability to move quickly. That only works if you outright control the space rather than just perspective tricks.

It's a dream, not a holodeck. It's common in dreams to try to move or fly and find yourself just inching along instead.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid

Remalle posted:

That sounds amazing! I know Order of the Stick had a Trans Rights strip a week or two ago, any other notable ones?

Kill Six Billion Demons

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
Oh, that's right. Muut is Kat's type.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
Tony isn't a troll option. He's prototypical intj and I think a lot of people identify with that type being characterized so clearly. It's who I voted for unironically.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
Last time we saw these things was with Mort wasn't it?

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid

Oxxidation posted:

seems weird that it's just laplace's demon but not actually citing laplace's demon

the concept is over two hundred years old

I have bad news for you re: coyote, ysengrin, etc

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
a rushed wasting of time

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
Here comes another perfunctory plot beat.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
It'll be a real page-turner in book form since you only have to read one line per page.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid

Youremother posted:

I don't know if the goon webcomic cynicism is hitting terminal status for me or something but every update just has me thinking "Oh now what the hell is going on?"

Don't worry, it doesn't matter.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
This is the boss rush.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
My grandfather had nine children and over a couple dozen grandchildren. In his last decades he was a bit forgetful, and instead of struggling to remember everyone's names, we all got called "Sam".

I'm going to believe that Sam is not this robot's name either, nor Buddy. And he's okay with it because the goddess is talking directly to him. Just smile, nod, don't correct the goddess, Dwight.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
I think Tom just wanted to start doing a different comic and just did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
Oh, that's why the main cast has been missing. It's not their turn yet to have their perfunctory moment in the spotlight before exiting stage left.