Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ravenson
Feb 23, 2024

Likes writing desks but isn't like one.

isasphere posted:

Better times...

Thank you. I've been wondering for awhile why I was reading this comic and now I remember.

What happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenson
Feb 23, 2024

Caphi posted:

- Annie follows them while the girl seems to be trying to get away from her.
- This continues for an entire week.

I know you meant "a week of updates" but I briefly envisioned this as Annie just stalking this chick for a full seven days from her perspective and this sequence has had such a lack of impact on me that I didn't even double take for a couple more bullet points.

Ravenson
Feb 23, 2024

The way he tells us how Annie is feeling in the comment instead of feeling obliged to show us her reaction using his artistic medium in so genius. None of the greats storytell like he does.

Ravenson
Feb 23, 2024

Splicer posted:

Nope ---Narbonic---

Yeah but that webcomic was a labor of love and had a final arc based around a fast-paced and action-packed resolution of the comic's plot and themes so it can't possibly hold up to modern Gunnerkrigg Court and its purposeful spitting in the face of its fans.

Ravenson
Feb 23, 2024

PubicMice posted:

No, that's Tony (apparently)

wait what

one fandom wiki article later

nine times his body length????