Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elliot Rosewater
Feb 15, 2005
Squee!

Syrg Sapphire posted:

I've got a feeling she's about to get stabbed, that arm offscreen and Parley being so open from the kick has me wondering.

I'm not sure at this point. Since the stone landed the way it did because Smitty threw it, whatever happens is probably going to bring order to the situation, whatever that means. Could be good or bad for Parley.

For all Jeane's scariness though, she doesn't seem to be trying that hard to actually kill anyone. Annie has that cut on her face, but Jeane looks like she's going to charge her here, but it's kinda vague.

At the beginning of the flashback sequence, Jeane reaches out and touches Parley's...not hand to show her everything that happened. Would she have bothered to have done this if she was just going to kill her anyway? Then in today's panel, it looks less like Parley knocked the stone out of Jeane's hand and more like Jeane let go of it when Parley struck her. Almost like she got a point in a fencing match. What she says matches this.

As good as I am at reading things though, Parley will be dead on Monday while Kat and Smitty make out on the stairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU