Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Momonari kun
Apr 6, 2002
Yes, you needed video.
I just finished one of my scripts and it's coming up a little short (84 pages). The two or three action scenes may end up pushing it right to 90ish minutes, which leaves very little room. How do you guys add in stuff? Do you add characters, split up scenes or what? I find that this always happens.

The outline I was working from (I didn't write it) seemed solid, and I really worked hard to make sure the story stayed at the essence, as there were originally a whole excess of characters and the whole thing felt like a TV series, but now I'm worried that things may be too straight forward, and we'll have an 80 minute movie on our hands. The other problems are more related to overall structure, but the first act kind of blends right into the second act (there's no real shift as usual), and the movie ends a bit abruptly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread