Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andraste
Oct 22, 2005
So I've never written a script outside of intro to film production class. I don't really want to write anything, however now that I'm looking to transfer to some film schools to finish off my BFA in production I must submit a film to them.

I have several films that I've DP'd, because that is where my focus lies; but Chapman University does not give a poo poo about whether or not you are a cine or a directer when you apply, the process and selection is the same. They also really only care about whether or not you can tell a short story in picture form; and not how cinematically beautiful it is.

So, my goal is to write a cute or uplifting short without any dialogue that I can make with ease.

What do you guys think about choosing a quote by someone famous and then expressing the meaning of said quote in a short?

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread