Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pantothenate
Nov 26, 2005

This is an art gallery, my friend--and this is art.
Just a quick general screenwriting question: What do you usually use to write? Are there any Word templates out there, or do you guys use a special program? I've just done amateur stuff in the past, so 'Left justify direction, centre dialogue' has been enough for that, but it'd be nice to be able to set my sights beyond that.

I know this thread is supposed to be more about the art itself than formatting and whatnot, but I'd imagine a bunch of other fledgling scriptwriters would have an easier time being taken seriously if their stuff were perfectly formatted. After all, I know most publishers won't look at a manuscript that isn't formatted properly; I'd imagine the film industry works the same way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread