Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
I apologize for this extremely retarded question.

Can NANdroid only be run from the boot menu?

edit - And does anyone have any experience with Cyanogen on a USC HTC desire?

The Shep fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Oct 22, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
If I have a rooted phone that I want to give to a family member, do I have to put it back to stock before I take it in to the service center for them to switch the number on it?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Penguissimo posted:

I assume you're on a CDMA carrier? You shouldn't need to take it into the store at all; you should be able to do the activation online or over the phone. They'll just ask for the MEID of the phone.

Yeah, I believe this is the case. Thanks, everyone!