Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeKeV
Aug 10, 2010
Has anyone with Titanium backup noticed that Minisquadron doesnt get listed/backed up.

Or am I doing something wrong here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeKeV
Aug 10, 2010

MeKeV posted:

Has anyone with Titanium backup noticed that Minisquadron doesnt get listed/backed up.

Or am I doing something wrong here?

Is anyone else getting this? I've just read through the TB website and couldn't see any mention of missing/ignored apps?

The angry birds beta got backed up, but the new version doesnt get listed at all now.

MeKeV
Aug 10, 2010
I had TB missing out some apps, I hit problems? and reinstalled the busybox. That sorted it for me.

MeKeV
Aug 10, 2010
How easy was the Nexus to Desire port?

I imagine the difference between the Nexus S/Galaxy S will be much bigger than that of the Nexus 1 to Desire.

MeKeV
Aug 10, 2010
I'm tearing my hair out, trying to get USB tethering to work on my Nexus 4 with my Windows 7 laptop. I can connect via usb in all the various modes, adb, ptp, mtp etc and not have any driver issues. As soon as I turn on USB tethering I get an installing driver window ("installing Nexus 4") and it never finds the right driver.

In device manager it comes up under-
Other Device:
--Nexus 4

So it's looking for a different driver than all the other modes. Also confirmed buy the Hardware ID of USB\VID_18D1&PID_4EE4&REV_0228&MI_02 which I can not find in any of the *.inf's that I've managed to find. While *MI_00 & *MI_01 are in several of them.

Anyone have it working? Did the driver install via WU, or did you find it manually?

MeKeV
Aug 10, 2010

Tunga posted:

Just point it at the Google driver from the SDK, that's the one I use for everything. Works for fastboot, ADB, recovery, tethering, I've never needed anything else.

This worked re the driver, thanks.....but USB tethering still isn't working. Its connecting through the phone, but showing as "no internet access". I'm on an older version of PA, perhaps I need to install something a bit more current.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeKeV
Aug 10, 2010
Am I right to assume, if I have adopted storage active then I won't be able to make a new nandroid backup? Well, I could make one but won't be able to restore it?