Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

So I'm dumb and rooted my phone a long time ago but just left it with stock, did the 2.2 OTA's, and now it's messed up and thinks it's rooted but other programs can't see it. Can't backup program data without titanium backup working and SPR won't take to try rooting it the other way. So I'm thinking at this point that my best option is just to factory reset it to 2.1, root, and install CM 6.1. Haven't wiped it since I started so no harm and cleaning up all that junk I guess. Original Droid, any other ideas on what to do with it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Doctor rear end in a top hat posted:

Can you get to it with ADB? Try re-rooting it that way.

Nope :sigh: Says it's a read only file system after going through the mounting and trying to push.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Does 7.0.2 for the OG Droid fix the facebook sync issues with Launcherpro?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

rotaryfun posted:

What was the problem with facebook syncing?

Launcherpro combined with CM RC 4 won't save the login settings for the facebook and friends LP Pro widgets. I'm not sure which program is causing the issue, but didn't see anything about it on LP forums.