Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.
My HTC Hero wouldn't turn on when I woke up this morning. I have the insurance on my plan, so I'm taking it to the Sprint store after work to swap it for a new one. My only concern is my phone's rooted and has CM6 on it. Is there any way this is going to be a problem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.

n0manarmy posted:

I went through this with my moto droid and verizon. I just did everything in my power to make sure it wouldn't turn on, especially when the tech had it in their hands.

Did you keep your SD card?

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.
I just got a Evo Shift yesterday and am looking to flash it to get all the sprint garbage off of it. I was using cyanogen on my Hero but they don't seem to have a Evo Shift build. Does anyone have this phone that could recommend a good rom?