Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Like buying a rental car, I know I didn’t take very good care of my work MBP so I politely declined the offer to sell me my machine when I got my hardware refresh lol

If by some chance we work together I hope no one in this thread bought it either :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

odiv posted:

Where do you all get your Raspberry Pis from in Canada? Just "whoever has stock"?

I typically either buy from Canakit or Amazon.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

128kbps enough to stream all the CanCon your heart desires.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Number19 posted:

they very likely Facebooked themselves

CRTC really should mandate that more of our disasters are cancon, not just what we import from America.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Oh no, does this mean it's down again??

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I haven’t had Cogeco cable in probably a year and change now and the cable running to my house serves no purpose other than giving birds a perch to poo poo all over my car from. Calling them to remove it should be a perfectly reasonable request, right?

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

It's just strung from a utility pole across the street, no poles on my property. Ultimately I'll pay them to come out and remove it, I really just think I want it gone. I just wonder how tricky that will be now that I have no business relationship with them. Though this is all in my power to figure out by just calling them, so I'll get around to that tomorrow :)

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Nitr0 posted:

lol he hasn't posted since 2019 so good luck.

Still waiting on a Rogers tech to fix their internet, probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Has there been ANY rumbling of Bell getting native IPv6 support?

I really don't want to go through the trouble of doing an HE tunnel.