Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
we have this little brat Dauchshund-something mix whose new trick is to poo poo in out of sight corners of the house when no one's looking now that it's cold out. She's housetrained 8 of twelve months of the year but the second snow hits the ground she turns into a little poo poo-ninja. Most of the family hates her actually, but my sister loves her. Is there any way to stop this before our carpets get even more ruined? She knows she should be going outside, she just also knows that she can get away with this if she manages to sneak out of sight for two goddamned minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My dog is training my other dog.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Aug 15, 2011

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I mean you never hear “he was a sweetheart he’s never done that before or shown any aggression” after a pit kills someone in regards to other breeds doing it, but I digress

If you want to go nature over nurture then pits should never be attacking people. They were specifically bred to be the exact opposite of human aggressive. Traditionally you'd separate fighting dogs with your hands.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I switched from "he's scared" to "he bites" with my dog after no one listened to me or my T's body language.

He's never bitten anyone, he'd just kindly prefer you gently caress off.

• Locked thread