Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe
My almost 6 year old beagle-basset has become extremely reluctant to go on walks. I'm pretty sure this stems from an unfortunate close encounter with illegal beach fireworks a few months ago that left him as stressed as I've ever seen him, but he's only recently started refusing walks - he used to get super excited when he saw the leash. If/when he does go outside he's really sensitive to sharp noises like roofers, distant gunfire (we live relatively close to rural areas so this isn't common but does happen), etc. How should I be handling this? I'm trying not to have to force him outside when he clearly doesn't want to go, but we're out of the house all day so we also kind of need him to use the bathroom in the morning before we leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread