Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Interstellar Owl
Nov 3, 2010

"The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely owl like."
My Miniature Pinscher is about 7-8 months old, we got it from my girlfriend's brother, she has the issue that when it comes time for one of us to leave, she'll start to bark, freak out, whine and bite at our pants and such. Not sure if it's some time of abandonment issue because her jerkoff brother and his girlfriend use to leave it in a cage or a muzzle while they were at work mostly, no one was ever home. Poor dog.

Any tips what this could be and how I could help? I love this dog with all my heart and it kills me when I go to work or even up the street to the store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread