Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006
Hello everyone. I'm looking for the best musical education apps, I am interested in theory (modes, scales chord progressions ) ,ear training,and reading. I have "fretboard" and it works pretty well. To contribute I love the tempo and tempo 2 metronome apps anyone else use these?

I am also interested in an app like finale for the iPhone anyone ever seen anything like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006
Thanks for the help guys I am very happy with the apps. Tabtoolkit is fantastic and Karajan seems to be helping me a lot. Thumb Jam is a great deal of fun I wish there was something lke Finale on here, I think it would be great to punch in sheet music, I seem to get my ideas across the best using Finale for new things. Although Music Studio is better than I had hoped. I am having a bit of trouble getting into the swing of rebirth. It's a bit overwhelming at first.

Are there any apps where I can program in shortcuts in a custom button set up for like Logic Pro or Finale hot keys. There has to be....

• Locked thread