Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dorkimoe
Feb 16, 2007
Are their any apps that let you import songs and let you "remix" them or mess with them in any way. Other than that, looptastic looks like the easiest and most fun of the bunch I have looked at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dorkimoe
Feb 16, 2007

FLX posted:

I haven't tried them myself, but they claim to do what you want:

- Looptastic & Studio.HD let you create and (re)mix tracks from samples, which can also be recorded with the iOS device's microphone.

- Beatmaker 2 (which will get a free universal update soon, according to the devs) lets you import songs from the iPod app and mess around with them too. You can also create tracks yourself using built in instruments and record audio from your device's microphone.

Beatmaker has terrible reviews on the store (edit: That was beatmaker 1 my bad). Studio.HD seems to be really unstable according to the reviews. Looptastic seems to be the best rated, I'm gonna go with that when I have the money.

• Locked thread