Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007

(bi)cyclic mutation

dolphins are gay posted:

used this one. thanks dude!

Having trouble getting it to speak to live properly. Is it meant to be used with OSCulator or something? There's not really any info on the site.

I got it hooked to Live via OSCulator. I wasn't able to get anything really useful out of it that way, but I think with some tweaking, this thing would be a nice way to control cutoff and res knobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007

(bi)cyclic mutation

It's annoying that you have to restart the app if you let your phone go to sleep. It won't send any data when it's just woken up.

a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007

(bi)cyclic mutation

dorkimoe posted:

Beatmaker has terrible reviews on the store (edit: That was beatmaker 1 my bad). Studio.HD seems to be really unstable according to the reviews. Looptastic seems to be the best rated, I'm gonna go with that when I have the money.

Don't listen to Beatmaker's terrible reviews. It's an awesome little program. I think people were angry that they released the second version as a new app rather than as an update to the first one. I've got both, and I think they're different enough.

• Locked thread