Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

magiccarpet posted:

Horizon Synth is out, and looks killer. Analog modeled and very, very well laid out. Hypersaws as well.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/horizon-synth/id443663267?mt=8&affId=1410283&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

5 bucks.

iPad only :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

magiccarpet posted:

Look a few posts up at FL Studio. That supports it all.

Yeah but that's just a new coat of paint on Xewton, which IMO can swing on deez. I've got my daw needs covered between Nanostudio and Beatmaker 2. At this point what I want are decent synthesizers and sounds since I can't program a synth for poo poo. I just got my akai synthstation too so core midi support is a big plus.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Maybe you guys could help enlighten me here. I bought both nanostudio and beatmaker 2 and the issues I run into are these: yeah, nanostudios synths are pretty specific, but I can usually fiddle with them to get the sound I want. Bm2 has a great (nearly perfect) UI, but every time I hear the included synths and drums, I throw up a little in the back of my mouth.

Am I doing something horribly wrong? I'd love to use it more since I paid $20 loving dollars for it, but all the included synths just sound like putrescent rear end to me. As it stands now half of what I end up doing is a buch of pasteboarding from Thumbjam into Nanostudio so I can get decent sounding instruments.

There has to be a better way.

• Locked thread