Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

I've just picked up GarageBand and audiobus. What are the must have apps for a beginner looking to dick around making electronic music? Everything looks so complicated and I don't want to throw money away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

Turnado is on sale today, anyone know if it's worth picking up?

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

Are there any apps that create a tape delay effect?

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

Thanks man.

:eyepop: £15! I might try and find a cheaper app but FLUX looks really good.

Edit: AUFX:Dub looks like it might be good. Anyone a fan?

UncleBlazer fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Mar 2, 2015

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

I don't know if this strictly belongs here but what's the best metronome for iOS? I'd like one that can do odd time signatures too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

Could anyone recommend a sample sequencer for the iPad? I've got a bunch of drum samples on my Mac I'd like to copy over to the iPad and sequence/loop without lugging a laptop.

I've got Beatmaker 2, just wondered if there's anything better out there?

• Locked thread