Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loga mira
Feb 16, 2011

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE NAZIS?
I'd get Magellan for the sequencer alone. It's this old school knob sequencer,whatever they're called, and it has two outputs that can be routed to Magellan's own voices, or to other apps. It also has a fairly comprehensive fx selection that audiobus can use, and you can even change the fx order. kinda goofy looking but versatile.

Audulus is great. It's a weird digital modular so coming from analog modulars there's a bit of a learning curve, but once you're over it it's the most powerful synth on the store that I know. I made a four voice drum machine preset once, with enough free time you could replicate something like an 808 in it,and then control it with a sequencer app.

iElectribe is still a good drum machine that's not just a bunch of samples.

I mostly use Gadget now, but these apps should work in 8 alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loga mira
Feb 16, 2011

Anyone tried Arturia iSpark yet? I'm curious because the description mentions physical modeling and VA synthesis but the manual only talks about samples. i must be missing something because selling a sampler as a drum synth is a really lovely thing to do. Hardware spark has a modular ui for building sounds but that seems to be missing here.

loga mira
Feb 16, 2011

extradite THIS! posted:

Does someone here use Cubasis on iOS? I'm considering transitioning to it but would like to know about the MIDI routing options first. The free LE version doesn't let me access all the things I need to and the manual is of no help there either. If someone has the full version and could, say, take a screenshot of the page, that'd be awesome.

You mean this stuff?

Cubasis is on sale right now. It just got an update with a free reverb, which is good news because the default reverb sucks, of course there's a variety of au plugins available.

• Locked thread