Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Radnor posted:

ThumbJam is down to $0.99 for one day only (Tuesday), so grab it while you can before it jumps back up to $6.99.

Holy poo poo. This is like a much more useful version of Bebot.

I was just playing chord changes with my left hand on my piano while waving my iphone around wildly with my right hand playing some mad thumbjam saxophone solo.

I never knew music could be this dorky. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I love how the last three apps linked all have quotes from Jordan Rudess. He's become some kind of unofficial iOS music ambassador.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

HotCanadianChick posted:

Not according to their website:

According to their website the free version the same as the paid version, but is limited to 100 songs and 250 songs total.

I would try it out, but they don't have a mac version. Not that I need it because iTunes never crashes on the Mac. (obviously some kind of Steve Jobs conspiracy)

• Locked thread