Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Drug Free Since: Lunch

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

If you're interested in Ampkit, note that IK Multimedia also has an Amplitube app available. Similar deal, also uses a dongle.

Similarly, if you have an interest in iSequence, but would like your own synths and/or a more typical sequencer, there's Nano Studio -- currently only available in an iPhone version, but works pretty well on an iPad at 2x scaling.

I'm pretty surprised this is the first mention of NanoStudio. I've played with it and it's an impressive implementation of a full DAW+VSTs...for your phone. At $15 it's a little pricey for an ios app, but its interface is among the better ones.

Also, FourTrack. Does exactly what it claims. Supports AudioCopy and the like for transferring audio between programs. Like, say, NanoStudio (though I think you have to paste it as a single sample rather than into the sequencer).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

lord funk posted:

LEKPEN7EH4H6

Grabbed this one, thank you. I've been excited about this stuff lately, especially Control which allows you to write/draw the interface in json. The idea of getting a bunch of fans with iphones involved in a live show is pretty neat, but logistically tricky.

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Hennergy posted:

Go TabToolkit. The performance is great.

Do you actually download tabs through the program? How are they loaded in if not?

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Free is worth a shot. I actually discovered that TabToolkit is made by the Guitar Toolkit guys, which is a program I use all the time. Tuner that totally works, guitar/ukulele chords, metronome...that program was easily worth the $10, so maybe I'll give TT a shot if GP sucks.

• Locked thread