Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabid Koala
Aug 18, 2003

Has anyone bought SonicLife? I bought it in conjunction with TouchOSC and am having trouble configuring it to work with Ableton Live. I'm using OSCulator to communicate between SonicLife and Ableton.

So far, I figured out how to play soft synths using the MIDI Note script on the SonicLife site, but I can't figure out the MIDI CC script. How are you supposed to set up Ableton to make use of that script?

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out after a few hours of tinkering. It helps that I figured out what MIDI CC was. D'oh!

Rabid Koala fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Apr 6, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabid Koala
Aug 18, 2003

Anyone know of a god app similar to Mattomato?

http://struct.ca/ex/matto/

I'd like a generative music app that has MIDI/WAV output. I've tried Beatwave, but I can't stand the interface and dislike in-app upgrades.

EDIT: The TNR-i US (Tenorion) looks interesting. Is is easy to use? I want something simple.

Rabid Koala fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Jul 9, 2011

Rabid Koala
Aug 18, 2003

Well, poo poo, TNR-i-US requires iOS 4.3 and at least a 4G iPod Touch. My 2G Touch would probably choke trying to run it.

• Locked thread