Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mandals
Aug 31, 2004

Isn't it pretty to think so.
I've been looking for an iPad app that can do the following: allow me to make custom chord grids by just tapping where the notes on the fretboard are, and then allow me to link them into a progression and save a progression as a song.

I say this because when I write music, I typically will go through 50 or 60 chords until I find the progression I like, and it'd be nice to be able to store them in an app instead of spread across sheets of music on my coffee table. It's be nice to be able to make alternate progressions, too, and save them under a master song title.

I thought ChordMate for iPad would have this, but it looks like the ability to make custom chord diagrams isn't something anyone is making. Am I SOL?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandals
Aug 31, 2004

Isn't it pretty to think so.
Anyone have the chance to play with the new GarageBand update yet? I'm wondering if you can work on a song in the desktop version, dump the complete song (including custom audio tracks) to the iPad version and resume work on it there.

• Locked thread