Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
Aw, do they plan on making an iPad 2 version of beatmaker 2? I was really excited to buy it and then I saw that it was iPhone resolution :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

jakewastaken posted:

I doubt it will be iPad 2 specific, I can't see any reason the iPad 1 couldn't handle it. They do claim to be working on making it a universal app, evidently.

Oops, sorry, I meant to say iPad (universal). Added the 2 on accident.

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
Been going through these for the MS-20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV5FhZSrDVk

So far they are pretty good/informative... I love this thing it's so fun :3:

e: Are there any really good atmospheric synths (spacy sounds and such) on the iPad? I dont want an iphone-only app.

mitztronic fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jul 15, 2011

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
Can anyone recommend a sampler? Needs to be iPad or universal. I'd like to have a standalone sampler.. I see a bunch on the app store but I trust you guys more

• Locked thread