Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bearstare
Oct 24, 2005

Nanostudio is $9.99 down from $14.99

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bearstare
Oct 24, 2005

Rhythm Studio just came out and its .99cents right now.

Looks pretty cool, 808 drum machine, 303 synth, sample synth and they say there will be more updates with synths and drum machines for free.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rhythm-studio/id454361459?mt=8

bearstare
Oct 24, 2005

Startyde posted:

I'm a funkbox fan. Classic sounds/patterns, variable randomness to the timing, cheap, stable.
thanks for this! I've been having fun with this and my state of the art Barbie Jam With Me keyboard. ding

bearstare
Oct 24, 2005

FLX posted:

Dude, please get a mic, a mixer and something to record this stuff with properly! I really like untitled.

I don't know if you're the type of guy for this, but maybe also check out Everyday Looper for iOS.
I have mic and a mixer and will do a proper recording. thanks for the nice words. I have loopy but I havent messed with it much.

bearstare
Oct 24, 2005

just want to say beatmaker 2 is a great app. recording, editing, looping, everything! is pretty fun on this tiny screen. I was at the bar and game of thrones I already saw was on so I wrote some medieval raps, did up a beat. even recorded demo vocals with the iPhone earphone mic. bearstare - THRONEZ. I re recorded the vocals using my built in laptop mic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bearstare
Oct 24, 2005

Here's a track I did in Beatmaker 2. Used my iPhone earbud mic. Under a minute. Wolf facts. Let me know if I'm making GBS threads up the thread. I love this thread.

http://soundcloud.com/bearstare/wolves

• Locked thread