Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dendra
May 3, 2009
No, expulsion was compulsory and they opted to repeal it after enacting it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dendra
May 3, 2009

Lyon posted:

I'm in the same boat as Mahlertov Cocktail (haven't read NotW since it was released), but I thought at the end he specifically says in the epilogue part something like, "blah blah blah and Ambrose would get me kicked out of the university." As in it was going to happen AFTER the first book, not that it kind of happened in the first book.

Pretty sure it said "forced to leave" rather than "expelled", which was certainly the case with the trial. I'm not saying that the expulsion from the first book is what he was referring to, I was just clarifying that he was technically expelled.

Dendra
May 3, 2009
I remember him seeing one of her patrons there but I can't remember if she confirmed it was Master Ash

• Locked thread