Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eerkik
Feb 13, 2010
I understand why this book gets so much hate, but I have to say that I enjoy it a lot. I just read it again yesterday and was captivated. Different strokes, I guess.

March can't come quick enough. Oh well, I should probably take the time and catch up on the Malazan books and finish The First Law trilogy.

Eerkik fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Dec 11, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eerkik
Feb 13, 2010
I'm almost done with the wise man's fear after starting from the beginning (name of the wind) a few days ago. Been burning through them like crazy, I read them quite awhile back but only once (well I read the name of the wind a couple times) and they were spaced apart a lot. I think I'm enjoying it more this time but at the same time I don't remember hating Kvothe's / Rothfuss' description of women as much.

This has probably been said 3 thousand times in this thread but it's good to vent. I didn't even realize Auri got a book, just saw it browsing Powell's the other day. Gonna probably head back down there in the near future and get that because Auri's definitely the best done female character in the series, in my opinion.

Eerkik fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jan 3, 2015

• Locked thread