Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saviour
Feb 19, 2006

I'm currently re-reading this in anticipation for the sequal next year, and on my secon go, i kind of warmed up to Kvothe. More for when he fails he's at his most interesting. like watching his father's lute being destroyed, getting the tar beaten out him on the streets, or walking off the roof of the insane asylum thinking Elodin will carry him to safety

I like the way magic is presented in the world, and the present time threat seems to be pretty interesting too. I love the Malazan Book of the Fallen more than any other fantasy series, but this might just carry me on after it finishes in 2011. I just hope he doesn't take another three years to release the third book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread