Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

My dad was mentioning to me that Best Buy is going to be having the B&W WiFi Nook for $99 on black Friday. Just thought some of you might like to know, I'll probably be picking one up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

How's the Nook nowadays compared to the Kindle? I'm in the market for a eReader eventually.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Got the new Paperwhite in the mail today but unfortunately I had to get a new case. I’m going to miss using the royal purple one I had with the 7th gen PW.

Skeezy fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Nov 27, 2018

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Any word on good cases or covers for the newest Oasis? Should I even bother with any of that?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

retpocileh posted:

I got the “water safe fabric” cover that Amazon offers. It’s been solid and looks pretty sexy IMO.

If you’re just using the kindle around the house I’m not sure I’d bother getting one. I got it so that I can toss it in my backpack while traveling and not worry about the screen being scratched.

I actually ended up just getting a pop socket to make it a little easier to hold lol.

Most of my reading is in the house anyway so no point in a case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I should get on to reading Chainsaw Man finally...