Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug
I have to make a DVD out of some training sessions I video taped. I work at a construction company and the DVD will be for maintenance workers so it will be pretty simple. I'm looking for something that can do DVD menus and isn't overly complex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug

The Affair posted:

Which platform? Mac or PC?

On a Mac, iDVD is pretty straightforward, just drag and drop your media onto the premade templates and it does most of the work for you. With a little practice, DVD Studio Pro can get some great results, too, and is not at all complicated once you understand how everything needs to be connected.

PC

Since I work for a construction company in central Florida anything free or with a trial period would be best.