Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Social Dissonance
Nov 25, 2002

hey guys lets ride
Hopefully this is an appropriate place to ask this. For you mostly "amateur" video makers, how much of an improvement in your workflow time is there from moving from Sony Vegas/Audacity to OS X and iMovie or Final Cut Express/Pro?

I feel like the way I put together my stuff now is sufficient, but it always feels so cobbled together. I'd like to have access to everything under one program, with lossless editing on the timeline so I can easily put things back to the way they are. The way I have to edit now feels like I just take a cleaver to everything. Price is the only real issue, but I'd be willing to spend the $800 for the premium of a macbook pro if it meant I'd have a much easier time of things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU