Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
That’s brilliant stuff.

You should be incredibly proud of the hard work put into that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.
Thank you so much, everyone. It was absolutely a labour of love and it's hard for me to see past the flaws I know are there but most people wouldn't really give a poo poo about.

It's a chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream and cherry curd between the layers. The reason I baked a square cake and a round cake is that according to cake serving guides, it would feed 42 people and to me it just seemed like that was the only answer.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
After 8 weeks forced off time due to this stupid booody flu/perennial cough & cold going about, I’ve got back on the exercise regime.

Getting back up to 3k walk in 36 minutes and increased weight of bench part of my barbell routine by 10kg per rep, so now benching equivalent of my 11 year old kid for 2x12 rep sets. Yeah, happy with that.

Overhead presses are still killing me so working up to 12-15kg on that.

And I’ve started a core routine as well…just so I can work on the main area of issue. 43 year old who realised at a young age he could eat bacon, cake (especially that delightful slab above!) and drink beer whenever he wanted? Paying for it now.

The sweat is my fat crying.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Yesterday, but I found a 20 on the ground while walking to pick up the kid from daycare.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

C-Euro posted:

Yesterday, but I found a 20 on the ground while walking to pick up the kid from daycare.

it was coated in ultra-fentanyl and now you’re seven dead cops, sorry for your loss