Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

The seemingly very late mid-term exam for my Air Traffic Control class ended up being a "suprise, take home test."

I had not studied. :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Woke up at noon, had a pina colada, and later I am going to go see the circus in town, drunk.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Because justice has prevailed.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

I woke up early, kicked my finance test's rear end, cleaned my entire house, made homemade bread, and now I am smoking some :420:. I am a productive stoner.

Beastie has a new favorite as of 06:25 on Apr 23, 2011

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

It has been seven days since I have seen the sun. For the past week we've had thunderstorms all day, most of them labeled under the "severe" category.

Today was sunny.:sun:

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Sun is shining, last day of classes, my professor brought us Twinkies,and I'm meeting up with the girly for some Cinco De Mayo cocktails. :dance:

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

First day off in a week, got up early, went for a long walk, played some disc golf, and then laid out on a rock and read for three hours. Now it's time to grab some beer.

gently caress YEAH DAY OFF

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

It's my second day off in a row. I slept in super late, and woke up to my roommate making us tacos. I have a decent amount of :420: for the weekend. There is a free concert on campus tonight where we are actually allowed to drink for once. After that I get to go dancing and do some karaoke with the lady friend. And last but not least the artist at the tattoo parlor liked my idea so much that he is skipping his 5 week waiting list, and opening up early to get me done tomorrow!

Not to mention my dad and my little brother are coming to visit this weekend!

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

I won $50 at our once monthly work meeting for the second month in a row.

I was going to be broke this weekend (I have a friend visiting) but now I am not.

Thank you, Lady Luck :swoon:

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

I slept in and had a great night's sleep.

I found out that At the Drive-In is getting back together and touring this summer.

My roommates have been out of town for about a week now so I've had the entire house to myself. I've been lounging around in my underoos, playing video games and eating frosted flakes all morning.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

I thought I had to be at work at 7am but I don't have to be there until 4pm. Hoooooray!

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

I woke up and it was 70 degrees in Southern Illinois today.

I then proceeded to start day one of "Insanity," a totally hardcore cardio work out program. Best part, I didn't even pay for it, my friend shelled out the $160.

After getting my rear end kicked (and even I consider myself to be relatively in shape) I proceeded to pre-spring clean the poo poo out of my house. I opened all the windows to let out the winter-long smell of farts, weed, and beer. I tackled the kitchen, living room, back porch, and front lawn to pick up all the cigarette butts my friends leave in my lawn.

Now I'm enjoying a beer and jamming out with all the windows wide open. I'm definitely ready for spring but alas it is not yet March.

Oh and tonight is Gentlemen's night. My friends and I are getting steaks, cigars, and some whiskey to sit on the porch and be all handsome and cool and poo poo.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

I get to go see Arctic Monkey and The Black Keys play on Friday. I even got someone to cover my shift at work during the show. I just picked up some stanky herb, and it's going to make the concert even better.

I'm ready to rock all the way to Friday night.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

For the past three days I've slept late, gone for a bike ride, smoked, read my book in my favorite outdoor spot, and played a ton of disc golf. Plus I saw Prometheus last night, and it kicked rear end.

To top it all off it's Friday night, and I have a big bottle of tequila.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

I went to the video store yesterday with the intention of renting a game and a flick. So I grabbed Wanderlust and head over to the video game section. I was planning on renting The Darkness II, and saw that you could outright buy the game for 10 bucks. Now its $4 to rent it for two nights, and the game isn't even that old, or bad.

So I grab it and take it to the counter, where the clerk tells me I have $20 credited to my account. No one knew why, and the manager couldn't tell why either. So I get the game and the movie and they handed me $7.

I got paid $7 to get a free video game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

I met with my advisor today after taking a year off school. Turns out I graduate in December! I didn't realize it was that close!

I met a cute girl at the bar and she thinks I'm handsome. :ssh: