Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I was watching a YouTube video and saw that my Twitter account made a five-second cameo (from 1:10 to 1:15). It got me pretty excited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7bwbl6UHU8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I found a new way to vent my anger that doesn't involve posting on message boards or Twitter: karaoke singing. I may not be happy that the Bruins won the Stanley Cup, but at least I'm not letting it get me down. $2 a song is cheaper than therapy.

(The song I sang was "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit)

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

The New Jersey Devils advanced to the conference finals, the New York Yankees got their first post-Mo save, and I have a job interview in a few hours.

Unfortunately there's a bit of bad news to go along with it, but I won't get into that here.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

My job interview yesterday went very well and my new computer cable has arrived.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Today I voted for Bill de Blasio, who will lead New York City into the communist paradise we all want but are too afraid to admit it. The city council candidate I worked for won as well, and there was an open bar at the victory party.