Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Understanding what thread you're in is futile the monkey said as it double-clicked the report button.
Got all The Jesus Lizard albums. Noise rock rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Understanding what thread you're in is futile the monkey said as it double-clicked the report button.

Oh Hell No posted:

I got year passes to Sea World for me and a couple friends, since we only live half an hour away. gently caress yeah, dolphins! (and penguins and manta rays and seals and sea turtles and OMG I wonder if they do internships and...)

Watch out for the man eating whale.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Found out we can delay our eviction from our house by two months, which is perfect because we need to find a new place to live.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

I'm starting to get a grip on my OCD, and today I made several improvements.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

I got my bird to whistle the song I taught him. The little dude makes me happy. :)

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

The Yankee's won. Good enough for me.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

I fixed my internet from being slow as poo poo!

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

My family FINALLY found a new apartment to move into!

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Found a nicer apartment to move into. It's in a beautiful neighborhood, near all my friends and the college I plan to go to. You have no idea how happy I am right now!

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

I left the psychiatric center at the hospital last week (stayed for 10 days), and every day my depression bothers me less and less. I haven't felt this great in years.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Geolicious posted:

I got a pretty nice raise out of the blue after 3 months of working here.

Yes. Made me feel a lot more appreciated.

This makes me feel awesome for you. Depression is an evil, life stealing rear end in a top hat. I am so glad you are overcoming it.

Thanks, dude.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Landerig posted:

Hah! Another Nickelback hater. I can't stand them either. Don't know why, just can't. Skillet, eh I like one song of theirs.

This morning I fixed a coworkers laptop in 5 minutes by pulling the battery and forcing it to reboot. I love it when the fix is quick and easy.
All the songs are the same
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2pXfAK8r1k

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

I tortured myself today by watching the Casey Anthony trial. My day won't be awesome until I have my dinner beer. :colbert:

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Yesterday was a good day. My aunt who I haven't seen for ages surprised us and came over. Later with my best friend went to the mall and hosed around at the Apple Store. Just discovered how fun Angry Birds is. Next we went to the diner and I got a huge hamburger. Good day.

Today I'm going to sit around and drink beer and watch some baseball.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

I asked a girl out...on facebook. I'm a coward. But I feel awesome that I did it.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

MindlessHavok posted:

Wanna know more about this.

Was it through a message or through chat?
If chat was it idly in the middle of conversation or did you open with that?
Also, what did she say?

Did it with a message, We're meeting up next week. :unsmith:

Spaticus has a new favorite as of 15:58 on Jul 22, 2011

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Not a cloud in the sky and it's about 70 degrees out. Made my day.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

My mom found out that she was wrongfully terminated at her old job, and is going to sue them for it. See you in court, assholes.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

My power finally came back on after the Hurricane.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Bah, all you job holders and seekers. I slept all day and now I'm drinking a beer.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

I had my turkey leg. L)

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

I slept 'till 12 today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Looked for a job, and finally got a call-back for an interview.