Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Southern Vulcan
Apr 5, 2007
A colorful mix of Boomshine and Logic
This is not my day so much as recently but I didn't feel like this deserved a thread but still felt like posting it.

I met a girl on Chat-Roulette and she's awesome. I was coming back after having a good night out but wasn't tired yet. I had just finished :420: with some friends and since it makes everything hilarious I thought I'd go around on chat-roulette and see what I could find. I waded through penis after penis and those weren't particularly interesting. Eventually, I found someone with clothes! I talked to her for a while and we were obviously getting along. She asked me for my skype name and I gave it to her. I figured that'd probably be it but she messaged me the next day! This was in early January. She lives in Spain and I'm currently studying in Denmark so we did have a bit of a distance thing going on. We talked regularly for hours at a time. This went on for a about a month and a half. I had a 2 week break coming and decided on a whim to use some of the time and go stay with her. We hit it off just as well in person as we did online. She'll graduate from college in May and is actually looking at coming back to the US with me and getting a job there.

We aren't official and are waiting until we know whats going to happen with her finding a job and getting a visa before we put any titles on our relationship. But when I think of all the ways we could have missed each other I'm amazed we made it this far. This has renewed my faith in the idea that nothing is impossible and you can make anything happen if you try hard enough. We are from different cultures, different backgrounds, and I don't even speak spanish but I have a good feeling about all this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU