Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Wandering Knitter posted:

My old glasses broke so I had to go back to the eye doctor for the first time in three years. I casually mention the whole "unable to see 3D movies" problem of mine. He tells me that I can get special glasses to fix that.

Holy poo poo.

HOLY poo poo.

I got the glasses today and for the first time in my entire adult life I have depth perception. I've gone without it for so long I forgot what it's like to be able to tell how far away things are.

I spent a good hour wandering around and realizing how awesome everything is.

Out of curiosity, do you know the condition's name or type of glasses you got? I have sort of the same thing with my glasses on, my eye doctor didn't really know what I meant besides "lovely depth perception." Maybe my glasses just suck, it annoys the piss out of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

I just saw this thread pop back up from approx. 4000 years ago and this was where I had left off.

I need to go back... I need to warn them!