Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I went to the roof of a café to watch a projection of The Rocky Horror Picture show. It was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I dyed my hair black and I love it.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Not exactly today, but it made my week a bit brighter: Arjen Lucassen replied to a FB comment I made on Ayreon's page. It was so unexpected!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I got an amazing yet horrible for my health treat and felt like a zombie: BRAAAAAAINs tacos. I ight not eat for a week due to the amount of cholesterol and fat.

EDIT: Today I got honeyed baby goat.

Sweet As Sin has a new favorite as of 04:50 on May 9, 2011

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I got my old and awful tattoo covered with a beautiful one. Strapless tops can be worn again!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I'm having the most intense end of semester so far. I have one of my best friends graduation tomorrow, my best friend's on Saturday, and also my first official roller derby bout. Also tons of projects.

And my interiew with a very important company went great. It is a life changing decision, but I think I'm ready to take it.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I got an apology by my major's coordinator about the sexist interview fiasco, and he told me he'd support me with my thesis and that I shouldn't worry, with the honors I'm going to get and my grades I will for sure find a great job. Such a nice guy.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
The other girl that was interviewed along with me, and was also treated in a sexist way, helped me write a letter to our director so he'd be aware of the events.

We showed it to him and he was PISSED. He might even not renew the contract with the company next year.

He also told me I was his star student, that he would have loved to be my thesis advisor (he's the rector of the University now) and apologized a lot to me. Moreso since he told me I should apply to that program.

Coming from him, I feel really, really great. He's one of the most important inspirations in my life.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
My best friend is going to reject the internship offer because the company is sexist as hell. He's truly the best.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

Lady of the Beech posted:

I truly hope that company goes under. That's no way to be a successful business.

At least the branch in my country is really awful, and they're going to get yelled at by my director, moreso since he got elected as rector. The company as a whole is one of the most, if not the most important one in its field.

I think the contract they have with my school is going to disappear! So that at least makes me happy.

On topic: I'm baking a black cherry/strawberry pie and it is going to be the best pie. I will also bake an apple one tomorrow!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I got teal tights, a fountain pen, lipstick, and I'm going to bake two delicious pies.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I got magnetic nail polish and it's the best thing EVER.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I got home safely after a looong trip to see family.

I didn't gain as much weight as I thought! Also, I'm nearly done with the cleaning up/reorganizing of my closet. I'm going to donate a LOT of clothes, and I still have tons of them.

My hair is also getting longer, I can tie it in a ponytail, compared to the pixie I had six months ago. I'm getting my mane back :)

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I found a Pravana distributor on my city!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I ended the last semester yesterday, I'm beginning the new one today. But I'll only go to one of my 4 classes, haha!

EDIT: I'm also eating shrimp soup. I'm going to add a portobello mushroom to it. Yum.

Sweet As Sin has a new favorite as of 04:03 on Jan 17, 2012

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I only had a class, plus my best friend gave me half a delicious hamburger. Now I have lots of free time I don't know what to do with!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
It is my birthday! Presents so far include: A bag full of gummies by my best friend, hair extensions by my family, Nintendo DS card thingie, and a thesis project plus another scolarship.

I also had super tasty burgers!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I have lost 3 pounds! Now there's 8 to go. I also woke up rather early today, and will go get some coconut oil for food, skin and hair.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I skated a 5k race, and then practiced derby without getting tired. Awesome!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Guy I have had a crush for a looong time is finally single and pursuing me. Yay! I also have a stomach bug, but it means I get to skip school.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I have lost 8 from the 15 pounds I need to lose. I feel normal again! Now I have to work on my roller skating speed.

I also spent the night talking to the guy I'm seeing. We agreed we don't want anything serious, but it seems we're changing our minds :3:

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Well, after a series of fortunate events, my friend with benefits became my boyfriend. I met him online 3 years ago, weird that only now we decided to go out. But I'm happy about this! We are extremely compatible.

I've also lost 11 of the 15 pounds so far, that's awesome!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I got my period! I don't care if I'm going to die of horrible pain! I got it!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Derby scrimmage was a success! My first time as a non skating official, too.
My guy also stopped being crappy, I hope that continues.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I feel so free from getting out of a difficult relationship! I hope in a few weeks/months I can have my friend back.

It rained pretty heavily, and although it was scary to drive in it, I really enjoyed it.

I'm also retouching my hair, I definitely look better with darker hair. It is a shame that lighter shades are so exciting. I'll also do my nails.

I'm wearing awesome jewellery.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I have lost 8kg so far. I had a derby bout today and had this picture taken:
http://imgur.com/Sttuo

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Made awesome chain chomp earrings and a moon shaped hair fork. I'm creative when happy. Goodbye depression!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I made great food both yesterday and today. I'm also not fat anymore.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I have an interview with a huge company on the best paying field in my city :D

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I made delicious tuna steaks for the first time. OH GOD I NEED MORE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I got interviewed by two huge aerospace companies, and I got my first job as an engineer :D