Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
My boss was cool and gave me next Friday off. Now I can join my friends in an alcohol-fueled weekend of debauchery at this nice hotel :rock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

TheMadStork posted:

I live in the fraternity house on campus that is kind of known for being "the lovely one". Found out today that the current rumor is that we had a cat but the cat was eaten by giant rats that live in our basement. I poo poo you not.

Back when i was a pizza guy, I always had to make deliveries to "the lovely" frat house. Whatever, they were good tippers. But one night I was standing outside their door with their pizzas, I reached out to lean on their porch when the rotted old wood gave way and I tumbled over backward onto my rear end. I really wouldn't have been surprised if I heard they had predatory rats :)

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

After a strict regiment of diet and exercise for the last couple months, I successfully lost 35 pounds! I'll take some time off and test my limits to see if I can just maintain this weight. In about a month or so I'll start back up again and make a push to lose 10 more pounds to reach 190 and then 180 pounds.

...Feels good to eat some bread again.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

The power came back on after almost two days of being out from Irene! I really don't think I could have spent another night of candlelight Risk parties, or another lively game of "let's smoke a cigarette by this blown over tree" with my friends.