Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

On a scale of one to ten, I think that's an awesome!
How about my week?

Got a tattoo done on Saturday by a good friend/member of the band I'm kinda working with on art and promoting. The tattoo is of their logo, plus their DJ made me a personalized CD of the remixed music they are releasing soon, a t-shirt,, plus a glass coaster made by my tattoo artist, and the tattoo was also recorded for their TV show.

Tuesday was my birthday, got to go drinking with some of my best friends, and one of the guys from the band came out to celebrate with me. Got a awesome beer cozy with the logo on it as well!

Yesterday I got to hang out with my roommate at the park and drink and just kick it. It's been a while since we've been able to do anything like that, so it was just like the good-old days.

Today? I get to relax, enjoy the sun, and go to some art walks going on tonight.

Then my big birthday party on Saturday, where a ton of people are going to be here. First party at the new house, so it'll be a blast. Plus, hot guys!

This week has been awesome :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

I went to the college I want to go to, got my whole college planned out, and had a belated birthday dinner with a good friend who also happens to be very attractive :)

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

I got paid today, and it's also our discount day at work, so I'm gonna get an awesome haul! My store manager and I got to have a good couple hours bullshitting at work yesterday since it was just us working the store, which is always a good time since he has a million awesome stories.

I met this guy who's the sweetest person ever, and he tells me the cutest things :) I also get to go to a baseball game with him tomorrow!

I'm also getting really close to being able to afford my own apartment again, so it means I won't have to sleep on this couch for very much longer, and I can actually entertain company again!

And it's supposed to be over 70 degrees all weekend.

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

My boyfriend moves into his new place today, which means we don't have to worry about where we can stay together anymore! So excited to fall asleep in his arms tonight.

Also, we are either volunteering at tomorrow's baseball game, or just buying cheap tickets and watching the game.

I am also looking at moving, and finally have a bunch of money saved so that its possible!

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

I finally got to hang out with this awesome guy I met back in September, and he got me an awesome Lego keychain I can't get in my store or state! I was also the only one besides his mom and niece he got a present for from Disneyland :) We have also been talking every day, and I can't wait to see him again.

A customer on the phone called me a rockstar at the end of our ten minute conversation which I answered every question she had about a couple sets.

My cat is being super cuddly and has slept at the foot pf my bed every night for the last week. I've had him for a little over a year and I'm proud to say I've done a pretty drat good job of taking care of him.

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

I get to hang out with tge cute guy from my last post tomorrow, he's taking me out to a fancy restaurant!

Also, got a second interview for Friday for an awesome restaurant job thats right across the street from my job now, so if I do get it, it'll be easy to get to and from both places!

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

youareoffthehook posted:

I get to hang out with tge cute guy from my last post tomorrow, he's taking me out to a fancy restaurant!

Also, got a second interview for Friday for an awesome restaurant job thats right across the street from my job now, so if I do get it, it'll be easy to get to and from both places!

Great thing: date went AMAZING last night.

Bad thing: no interview.

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

I moved in with my amazing boyfriend yesterday, and the day before had an interview for a job with double the hours and more than a $2/hr raise, and pretty much got the job! Just have to do a background check and the drug test, which will be easy!

Saw my best friends play a show, introduced the boyfriend to them all, and they love him! Had an amazing time drinking and bullshitting with them, especially since I hadn't seen most of them since April.

Also bought three new fish to add to the 10-gallon tank my boyfriend bought for my goldfish, so now he has fishy friends!

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

leidend posted:

Congrats. :) Are drug tests normal for employment? My job is super high security and I had to be investigated by the Canadian equivalent of the CIA/FBI for over a month but still didn't have to do one of those.

Thanks, I'm really excited! Drug tests are pretty common, the only jobs I've had recently that didn't test were camp jobs.

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

My best friend, who is basically my sister, just had her baby, and I was the only one besides her mom here with her in the delivery room. I just got to watch a human life come into the world. My niece is absolutely gorgeous!!
Also, just got offered the job I interviewed for, so passed both the drug test and background check!

youareoffthehook has a new favorite as of 18:28 on Feb 28, 2013

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

I start my new job today!

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

I woke up to an email from my idol telling me I won a contest he's doing for a fan appreciation night on Tuesday. Best thing is, the contest ends at noon today and the winners will be announced tonight, so I got my email early because my submission was that amazing. Only 50 people are going to this, and I'm probably the first to get approval. SO EXCITED. I've been wanting to meet him for YEARs, and I finally get my chance.

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

youareoffthehook posted:

I woke up to an email from my idol telling me I won a contest he's doing for a fan appreciation night on Tuesday. Best thing is, the contest ends at noon today and the winners will be announced tonight, so I got my email early because my submission was that amazing. Only 50 people are going to this, and I'm probably the first to get approval. SO EXCITED. I've been wanting to meet him for YEARs, and I finally get my chance.

So, I actually got to go up on stage with Macklemore, which was a dream come true! Even just being there would've been amazing, but the fact I GOT ON STAGE was mind blowing!

also, earlier that day my boyfriend took me to Mt. Rainier. Just drove for hours. Tuesday was the best day of my life!!

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

My boyfriend and I got pre-approved for our own place! We get our keys on the 24th :D

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

I haven't seen my dad in a year and a half, and now he's here visiting me and this time, staying at my house!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

I just got hired internally at my company for a new position! I've been working here for less than 6 months, and they already see my potential to go big. I start on September 9th, I'm so excited!